In accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, and in particular article 13 of said regulation, the company OLANG SPA hereby provides the Customer with the following information:
- The owner of the collection and processing of personal data is OLANG SPA (hereinafter referred to as the â€œCompanyâ€) with registered office in Via Sile 5, Volpago del Montello 31040 (Treviso), registered in the Treviso Company Register at number TV177105, tax code and VAT number 01910710266, to which the Customer can send any requests, addressing them to: Administration Office, or by email to the following address: [email protected].
- The Company informs that the Customerâ€™s personal data shall be processed for the purposes set out below:
- to allow the Customer to access the part of the Companyâ€™s website dedicated to the online sale of its Products and consequently to allow the Supplier to carry out all the purchasing procedures, as well as to allow the Supplier to fulfil all the various administrative, commercial, accounting and tax obligations arising from the online sale and, more generally, to comply with the applicable laws (e.g. consumerâ€™s right of withdrawal, right to the warranty of products, etc.);
- to provide the Customer, by sending advertising and promotional materials via periodic emails, with information on the Companyâ€™s products and services, as well as any other initiatives, commercial or otherwise, launched by the Company.
- The Company undertakes to handle the data and information transmitted by the Customer as confidential, and to not disclose them to unauthorised persons, or to use them for purposes other than those for which they were collected or to transmit them to third parties other than those indicated below. Personal data may only be communicated to subjects delegated to carry out the activities necessary for the execution of the contractual commitments assumed by the Supplier and by the Customer (e.g. credit institutes, transport and shipping companies, external structures that collaborate directly with the Supplier in the technical and content management of the Website). The data may also be disclosed to the Companyâ€™s staff responsible for the delivery and shipping of Products, and staff responsible for managing the Website and in charge of marketing activities.
- The acquired data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and in compliance with the prescriptive terms imposed by law. In particular, if the data is linked to a specific account created by the Customer at the time of registration on the Website, the Company will automatically cancel the data if the Customer does not make an online purchase within the 2 months following the last purchase made), the processing will be carried out until the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal referred to in letter vi), with consequent cancellation of said Customerâ€™s details from the mailing list in which they were included.
- The Customer is entitled to exercise the rights referred to in article 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, including the right to request access to personal data and to rectify and erase said data, or limit or oppose their processing.
- With reference, however, to the processing of personal data for the purposes set forth in letter [b], the Customer has the right to withdraw the consent given for this purpose, in particular by following the procedure of cancellation from the mailing list in which the Customerâ€™s data was inserted following its consent.
- The Customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority, i.e. the Italian Data Protection Authority.
- The communication of personal data by the Customer is a contractual obligation and a necessary requirement for the online purchase of the Companyâ€™s products. Failing this, the Customer will not be given this opportunity nor will it be able to purchase products offered on the Companyâ€™s Website. However, with reference to the marketing activities carried out by the Company, the failure to provide data and/or consent to its processing will not allow the sending of the aforesaid advertising and promotional material.
- The Company informs that it will not profile any of its customers, nor will it adopt automated decision-making procedures for this purpose.